10-06-2015 - 4th round of league in Celbridge at 7pm
06-06-15 - Leinster U9, U10 & U11 Pairs Competition& U12-U13 Junior T & F Championship Tullamore HarriersStart-time: 9:00am
01-06-15 - Leinster Team Event U9 - U15 Tullamore Harriers, Start-time: 10:00am
23-05-15 - Leinster Inter-Club Relays (U9 – U16) & Junior Championships Greystones Saturday 23rd May Start-time: 10:00am
09-05-15 - 3rd round of league in Celbridge at 2pm
• 14-02-15 – Day 1 Leinster Indoor Championships - Juvenile Relays
& some Juvenile T&F Events.
• 15-02-15 – Day 2 Leinster Indoor Championships - Junior, Senior
• 07-03-15 – Day 3 Leinster Indoor Championships - Juveniles.
• 08-03-15 – Day 4 Leinster Indoor Championships - Juveniles.
Crookstown Millview Athletics Club
- Day 4 of the League at Celbridge on June 10th starting at 7 PM. We need all our athletes there on the day and to give a big performance. So coaches and parents lets give our athletes all the encouragement they need. And the biggest reminder for our athletes is to go out and have fun!!!
Ballon-Rathoe A.C. Open Sports 2015
26th Open Sports at James Morris Park, Ballon, Co. Carlow
on Bank Holiday Monday June 1st at 1.00pm sharp, under A.A.I. rules.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PARENTS OF COMPETING ATHLETES. Both Kildare and Leinster event organizers require each club to provide the names of three people who will officiate at various events throughout the track season. In order to ensure that it is not the same parents helping out at every event can you please volunteer your time on one of the days your child is competing this summer (You will receive a text requesting same closer to each event). No experience required and if you volunteer your time once hopefully we won't have to call on you again. Thanks for your time and support
Good luck to everybody competing in Day 1 of the Kildare County Championships this Sunday. If you haven't yet registered for the track events you can still show up on the day and compete.(Please note you must have already preregistered for field events to compete this Sunday)
(Long & High)
April 25th at Celbridge AC
to 13:00 Long Jump session lead by Eamon Fahey
to 15:30 High Jump session lead by Rosie Daniels
Sprints and Hurdles
27th. May at Le Cheile
Sprints and Hurdles session lead by Claire Brady
For those interested in the above workshops please contact Jeff Hott of Catherine Crowe
Don't let the weather stop you from coming to our Open Sports Day. The weather forecast says it's going to clear soon. There will be plenty of tea, coffee and hot chocolate to keep you warm.
Our shop will be up and running for the Open Sports Day on Sunday. There will be tea, coffee, hot chocolate, drinks, sandwiches and goodies available. You can leave all donations of cookies, buns etc into the cabin from 10:30 on-wards. Your support will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Just a reminder that the cost of registration for the Open Sports Day is only €3.00 per athlete for all eligible events. Also, a €3.00 fee will be collected at the gate for each vehicle. Hope to see everyone there this Sunday.
Find below an order of events for the Open Sports Day on Sunday the 12th of April.
Training on Monday at 12:00 at the track, All welcome. Also, we will be painting the cabins from around 11:30 on-wards on Monday. If anyone is available to help, even if you can spare a half hour, that would be great! We'll supply paint and brushes.
Our 28th Annual Open Sports Day is coming up on April 12th. Please see the below for a list of events. Order of events will follow soon. Look forward to seeing you all there!
A selection of the Club merchandise will be on sale at the Family Fun Night. We are selling off last years gear at discount prices before we change to a new supplier. Once it's gone, it's gone so don't miss out on these great deals!!
Presentation of 2014 league medals/winners will begin at 8pm sharp this Saturday 21st followed by Table Quiz, refreshments & raffle. Club hoodies, singlets etc on sale on night at discount prices. Looking forward to seeing you there for a great family night out!! (Please bring small spot prize for our raffle on night if possible. Tnx).
Good luck to all of our athletes competing in the league tomorrow. Have a great day and lots of fun trying out all the different events
First round of the Kildare League coming up on the 15th of March. Look forward to seeing you all there.
Our first committee meeting of the year was held Wednesday night, Feb 25th, at the club. We are delighted to announce that we will be starting to focus on fundraising initiatives in 2015 and over the next few years in order to continue to upgrade and improve our facilities at the club. We will keep you informed of any plans as they develop. With this in mind we look forward to your support and hope that you will help us in our endeavors to make Crookstown Millview AC an even better athletics club. Please let us know of any innovative and fun fundraising ideas you may have. Thanks, Jeff Hott Chairperson
- We are pleased to announce that a new chairperson has been elected. Congratulations to Jeff Hott who has taken on the chairperson role.
- Do you need Spikes?? Check out our box of recycled Spikes on the table in the club house and if you find a pair that fits they're yours! In order to keep recycling spikes we need old ones, that are in fairly good condition. So, if your spikes no longer fit please leave them in the box on the table in the club house marked 'SPIKES'! Thanks.
- For all upcoming events keep an eye on the panel on the left of this page as we will post all events due over the next few weeks. For a longer look ahead please check out the fixtures page of the website. All upcoming events will also be published on our facebook page, so 'like' the page and be kept up, to date with all the club news
- Check us out on Facebook